DUBBO NSW, Full Time, Trades & Services
Let us introduce ourselves.
AT WORK REST PLAY HERE OUR TEAM IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
Work Rest Play Here is a leader in the leisure industry, representing multinational brands like Honda, Jayco, Yamaha and Marine Centre Dubbo, all under one roof.
Our brand-new dealership is located in Dubbo, the heart of the Central Western region of New South Wales.
Our business is geared up to deliver superior customer experiences, servicing Dubbo, New South Wales and beyond.
The Dubbo Region outshines the big cities in both affordability and liveability, with an impressive range of housing options, health, and education services with little to no work commute – your quality of life is second to none.
We consider ourselves to be an employer of choice in the leisure industry. With strong connection and support by nationally recognised training providers.
Why work at Work Rest Play Here?
At Work Rest Play Here, we work as a team and have lots of fun together, with regular social events where we are ‘playing’ with the products we sell.
Are you located more than an hour from Dubbo and looking for a new opportunity? We understand that relocating is a big decision however, we encourage all applicants to apply as you may qualify for our relocation incentive program.
This is an open invitation to anyone that wants to be part of the work rest play here family. Bring your passion, bring your transferable skills and experience from any industry and we help you to adapt it to the leisure industry.
We are a growing regional caravan and motorbike business, now adding a full marine business with sales, parts, and service to our suite of offerings. As of July, we will be the local dealer for Stacer, Yamaha Marine, Mercury, and Dunbar Trailer.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for a diverse range of marine services, installations, and repairs.
- Strong support by management.
- Be part of a dynamic team with a culture based on family values.
- Full-time position
- 38hr week Monday to Friday with opportunities for overtime.
- Company training programs on products and equipment.
- Uniform will be supplied.
- A wide variety of work.
- Work /Life balance and have some fun.
Ideally, you are certified or accredited with qualifications as a Marine Mechanic. We strongly suggest you should also apply if you meet some of the criteria below.
- Two to five years of relevant work experience is mandatory
- Yamaha/Stacer/Mercury background would be an advantage.
- Perform general outboard and PWC servicing work.
- New outboard motor installations.
- Repairs to hulls, decks, working with boat trailers and any marine equipment.
- Working with the sales team to prepare vehicles for sale by adding bolt and fit accessories and trailer components as directed.
- Knowledgeable in 12/24VDC marine electrical and instrument fitment.
- This can be a physically demanding role and lifting of heavy items may be required
The following skills and capabilities are highly regarded:
- Have a First Aid and current Forklift licence.
- Have a current motor vehicle license.
- Have a current boat license.
Adherence to company policies and procedures, including (but not limited to) OHS and quality procedures. Attend training as required.
Successful applicants will:
- Take pride in your work and have a genuinely positive attitude.
- Have an eye for detail and quality workmanship.
- Have a high level of problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
- Be reliable.
- Work both in a team environment and autonomously
- Be able to use hand tools competently with basic shipwright skills as a bonus.
- Work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Have excellent communication skills with your peers and management.
Temporary Residents with work rights are welcomed to apply as a sponsorship MAY be offered to the right candidate.
Salary and Benefits $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Employer: ‘Work Rest Play Here Pty Ltd’ – ABN 12 145 025 832
Location: 20 Blueridge Dr, Dubbo NSW 2830
If you are interested in this position and please submit your CV and a brief cover letter below.