Let us introduce ourselves.
AT WORK REST PLAY HERE OUR TEAM IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
Work Rest Play Here is a leader in the leisure industry proudly representing multinational brands, Jayco Caravans, Yamaha and Honda Motorcycles, ATV and SXS vehicles, in addition, our new Marine Centre Dubbo housing Stacer, Mercury and Yamaha Marine, all under the one roof.
Our Dealership located in Dubbo, the heart of the central west region of New South Wales, is purpose built and designed to deliver superior customer experiences to Dubbo, the central west and beyond.
The Dubbo Region outshines the big cities in both affordability and liveability, with an impressive range of housing options, health, and education services with little to no work commute – your quality of life is second to none.
We consider ourselves to be an employer of choice in the leisure industry backed with strong connections and support by nationally recognised training providers.
At Work Rest Play Here, we work as a team and have lots of fun in the process. With regular social events where we are ‘playing’ with the products we sell.
This is an open invitation to anyone that wants to be part of the work rest play here family. Bring your passion, bring your
- transferable skills and
- experience from any industry
and we help you to adapt it to the leisure industry.
We are a growing regional caravan and motorbike business, now adding a full marine business with sales, parts, and service to our suite of offerings. As of July, we will be the local dealer for Stacer, Yamaha Marine, Mercury, and Dunbar Trailer.
Are you located more than an hour from Dubbo and looking for a new opportunity? We understand that relocating is a big decision however, we encourage all applicants to apply as you may qualify for our relocation incentive program.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- We are looking for a passionate boating enthusiast.
- Experience in Marine sales is an advantage; however, we are looking to take your experiences from other industries and show you how to prosper in the leisure industry.
- Ability to step customers through our sales process that provides great service and a friendly customer experience.
- Have or develop the knowledge to explain the differences between different boat types and boat trailers.
- You will be able to assist customers with new boats and trailer combinations, with new outboards and PWC’s.
- ability to assist customers to upgrade to new trailers
- Ability to assist customers with used boat purchases.
- Grow and maintain customer relationships
- have basic computer skills, use email, and enter customer details
- Strong attention to detail
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Boat Licence
What is in it for you?
- Strong support by management.
- Be part of a dynamic team with a culture based on family values.
- Company training programs on products and equipment.
- Uniform will be supplied.
- Work /Life balance and have some fun.
You must live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Interested in this position?
Submit your CV and a brief cover letter below.