DUBBO, Full Time, Trades & Services
AT WORK REST PLAY HERE OUR TEAM IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
Work Rest Play Here is a leader in the leisure industry, representing multinational brands like Jayco, Yamaha, Honda and Marine Centre Dubbo, all under one roof.
Our brand-new dealership is in Dubbo, the heart of the Central Western region of New South Wales. Our business is geared up to deliver superior customer experiences, servicing Dubbo, New South Wales and beyond.
Work Rest Play Here is a leader in the leisure industry proudly representing multinational brands, Jayco Caravans, Yamaha and Honda Motorcycles, ATV and SXS vehicles, in addition, our new Marine Centre Dubbo housing Stacer, Mercury and Yamaha Marine, all under the one roof.
Our Dealership located in Dubbo, the heart of the central west region of New South Wales, is purpose-built and designed to deliver superior customer experiences to Dubbo, the central west and beyond.
The Dubbo Region outshines the big cities in both affordability and liveability, with an impressive range of housing options, health, and education services with little to no work commute – your quality of life is second to none.
We consider ourselves to be an employer of choice in the leisure industry backed with strong connections and support by nationally recognised training providers.
At Work Rest Play Here, we work as a team and have lots of fun in the process. With regular social events where we are ‘playing’ with the products we sell.
This is an open invitation to anyone that wants to be part of the work rest play here family. Bring your passion, bring your
- transferable skills and
- experience from any industry
and we help you to adapt it to the leisure industry.
The following skills and capabilities will be highly regarded:
- Skills in working with timber and/or cabinet making.
- Working with alloys, composite panel, and fiberglass
- Repairs in Aluminium fabrication.
- Work on trailer chassis and trailer brakes.
- Some plumbing experience
- 12v wiring, solar installations & electrical
- Forklift licence is well regarded – if not, we help you to obtain one.
- Have a current driver licence.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with industry experience, however, this role would also suit a tradesperson looking for a change or handyman with practical skills and knowledge.
Suitable tradesperson backgrounds include:
Auto Electrician, Fitter, Carpenter, Cabinet maker, Panel beater, Fitter, building trades, Boat/Coach Builder, Automotive trades with caravan repair experience are also invited to apply.
Successful applicants will:
- Have an eye for detail and quality workmanship.
- Be reliable.
- work both in a team environment and autonomously
- Take pride in your work.
- Have a genuinely positive attitude.
- Be practically / mechanically minded.
What is in it for you?
- Strong support by management.
- Be part of a dynamic team with a culture based on family values.
- Company training programs on products and equipment.
- Uniform will be supplied.
- Work /Life balance and have some fun.
You must live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Interested in this position?
Submit your CV and a brief cover letter below.