AT WORK REST PLAY HERE OUR TEAM IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
LOCATION: DUBBO NSW
Work Rest Play Here is a leader in the leisure industry, representing multinational brands like Jayco Caravans, Yamaha & Honda Motorcycles and Marine Centre Dubbo all under one roof.
Our brand-new dealership is in Dubbo, the heart of the Central Western region of New South Wales. Our business is geared up to deliver superior customer experiences, servicing Dubbo, New South Wales and beyond.
We consider ourselves to be an employer of choice in the leisure industry, backed by strong connections and supported by nationally recognised training providers. At Work Rest Play Here, we work as a team and have lots of fun in the process. With regular social events where we are ‘playing’ with the products we sell.
If you have a passion for hardware, parts or auto accessories and customer service, then this is the role for you!
Become part of the team at WORK REST PLAY HERE today and begin your career within a business of a market leader in the leisure industry.
Desirable Qualifications, Capabilities and Knowledge
The following skills and capabilities will be highly regarded:
- Sales experience in the retail hardware, parts or automotive aftermarket industries.
- Exceptional Customer service skills, face-to-face in a retail environment.
- Processing of orders via phone, email and internet channels.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers and suppliers.
- The ability to work efficiently autonomously and in a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in the use POS systems
- Working in a sometimes fast-paced environment and keeping calm when working under pressure.
- Punctuality and diligence.
- Ensuring the store is appropriately stocked with merchandise
- Set up merchandise display areas
Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience however, this role would also suit a ‘back of house’ tradesperson looking for a change with practical skills and knowledge with exposure to the motorcycle, caravan or marine industry to get into the customer service area.
Successful applicants will have the following.
- Be reliable.
- Have a genuinely positive attitude.
- Passion for the caravan and/or marine industry
- Strong OHS practices & awareness
- Professional appearance, presentation, and style is a must.
- Available to start ASAP
- Must be fully Vaccinated
What is in it for you?
- Strong support by management.
- Be part of a dynamic team with a culture based on family values.
- Company training programs on products and equipment.
- Uniforms will be supplied.
- Work /Life balance and have some fun.
You must live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Job Location: Dubbo NSW
This is a full-time position.
Interested in this position?
Submit your CV and a brief cover letter below